A little introduction to the blog

As stated in the 'About Me' section on the side bar, one of my hobbies is cooking and baking. It's a source of pride for me to host a dinner or show up at a gathering with incredible food that makes people gush over its yumminess. As such, part of my time is spent reading books, surfing the web and watching TV shows. When I find something that works, I transcribe it using my own personal cookbook template. Since none of these recipes were developed by me personally, I don't consider them to be a secret, and so, would like to share my findings with others. I've already put in the leg work to find out what works and what doesn't, so why not save other people the hassle?

I expect postings to go up, atleast, on a weekly basis, if not more frequently. Sometimes I'll post recipes (With the original source! I am a scientist, after all!), sometimes I'll post little tidbits of information I learned from a failed attempt in the kitchen.

Please feel free to take what you can from this blog. Share it with friends. I wouldn't mind a small amount of fame -- I'm still waiting for my 15 minutes.

Comments