Refocusing my efforts

I know that my viewership is few and far between, but I'm sure the occasional person has wondered by here via a Google search, or what have you, and wondered why there aren't any recent posts.

This is because, when I started this blog, my intention was to take a recipe, rework it, make it my own, and then post it. The problem with that is, sometimes a recipe is good as-is, and sometimes I just don't have the time to experiment until perfection. I *am* a grad student, and I can't be spending all of my time online.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I'm changing the focus of this blog to documenting my adventures in the kitchen and to sharing my large wealth of culinary information. Posts will be significantly shorter, but hopefully very useful and with plenty of resources.

Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. I appreciate your scientific approach. The baking soda crisp and the salt in the coffee! Thank you .Best of luck in your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment